1 Registry holder
Distence Oy (1618927-4), Sinikalliontie 18 B, 02630 Espoo, Finland.
2 Data protection contact
Contact on issues related to data usage at Distence: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Sinikalliontie 18 B, 02630 Espoo, Finland.
3 Registry name
Distence Oy Customer and personnel registry.
4 Purpose of the registries
Sales and marketing, business relationship management. Registry is used for communication, marketing and managing business relationship between Distence and its current and potential customers and stakeholders.
Providing IoT solutions to customers. Distence provides and delivers full Iot solutions to our customers inducing hardware and software. Customer registry is used for providing access to these systems.
Recruitment. Registry for recruitment purposes.
Distence personnel. Registry for own personnel for handling e.g. medical care, salary payments, email account etc.
5 Information gathered to registries, use of data
Sales and marketing, business relationship management:
- Name, email, phone number, company name, position, language.
- Information is used for sales/invoicing, customer status, sales history, contact log, new or potential customer communication e.g. via newsletter as well as analysing interaction within newsletter. The newsletter has the “unsubscribe” option provided.
Providing IoT solutions to customers:
- Name, email, phone number, company name, user ID.
- Information is used to provide customers access to provided IoT solutions as well as to provide needed alerts via specified means e.g. phone or email.
- Name, email, phone number, cv, references etc information provided by the applicant.
- Information is used for recruitment purposes.
- Name, email, phone number, address, social security id, bank information.
- Data is used for providing personnel access to tools used for work as well as managing employment routines such as salary payment, working hours follow-up.
6 Information sources of the registries
Sales and marketing, business relationship management. From the persons themselves e.g. via direct contact from website or by email as well as various meetings, fairs, cold calls, company websites. Information is not disclosed to third parties.
Providing IoT solutions to customers. From the users themselves as they register to system. Information is not disclosed to third parties.
Recruitment. From the applicants themselves.
Distence personnel. From the employees themselves.
7 Transfer of data outside EU/EEC
No data is transferred outside of the EU.
8 Data protection principles
All personal information is considered confidential. Access to registry is made available only to select group of employees of Distence Oy and only for purposes described in section 5. The network and equipment of registry holder and its partners have been secured using appropriate measures.
9 Cookies Policy
9.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by a website such as ours within your browser. Cookies are stored on your device for varying periods of time – from as short time as the duration of your browsing session to several months. Each time you return to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by, for example, remembering settings and measuring overall use of the website so that we can see where we can make site improvements.
9.2 How can you restrict or block cookies?
You can manage and/or delete cookies from your device. However, please be aware that reducing cookie usage may limit the functionality and performance of the website and some features might not work as expected. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your web browser settings.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics for all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
9.3 Which cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our website:-
- Website functionality cookies – These cookies enable you to browse our website and use our features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
- Website analytics cookies – We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use our website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – When browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Flash cookies – our website may display video content using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses flash cookies to help improve your experience as a user. Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as other cookies but they are managed differently by your browser. If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager – please note that condence.io is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you do disable Flash cookies, you will be unable to access certain content on our website.
9.4 Sharing Content/Third Party Cookies
If you would like to ‘share’ condence.io content with friends through LinkedIn, New Work SE, Facebook, Google Ads, Pinterest and/or Twitter etc. and if you visit a web page that contains embedded content, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the settings of these cookies, so you will need to check with these third-party websites for information about the management of their cookies.
10 Information removal
Persons have the right to have data concerning them to be reviewed, corrected or removed from the registry. All requests are to be forwarded in writing to the email or post address specified in Section 2. The newsletter has the “unsubscribe” option provided.